Nawaz Sharif bans unnecessary foreign tours
Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has prohibited federal ministers, parliamentarians, and other officials from undertaking unnecessary foreign tours.
Sharif has directed concerned departments to ensure the foreign tours are reduced by 30 percent, Geo News reported citing sources.
The prime minister`s secretariat has prepared a document on this which includes a recommendation to decrease the cost of foreign tours by 40 per cent.
Also, directives have been issued to seek permission from the concerned authority prior to undertaking any tour.
The federal ministers will require permission from the prime minister, members of the National Assembly from the speaker of the lower house and senators from the chairman of the upper house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Saudi Airlines flight halted for 3 days in Ahmedabad!
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Charleston church shooting case: US seeks death penalty for shooter Dylann Roof
- Irregularities in petition to oust Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro
- Alcohol kills an Indian every 96 minutes
- KSEEB 2nd (II) PUC Results 2016 Karnataka Board: Kseeb.kar.nic.in & karresults.nic.in for Class 12th XII, Second PUC Exam Results 2016 Karnataka Board, KSEEB to be declared shortly