Nawaz Sharif promises `positive change` in Pakistan within 100 days
Lahore: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has vowed his government would continue its work for the betterment of the people and would bring about positive change in the first 100 days of his government.
The Daily Times quoted Nawaz, as saying that the PML-N was all set to rid the country of all sorts of problems and crises, including energy shortage and terrorism, despite meagre resources and a heavy debt burden left by the previous government.
Nawaz also announced to cut expenditures of the government by 30 percent after forming the government.
He further assured the next Sindh government that his party`s government in Centre would help out the Sindh government in solving the problems in the province indiscriminately.
Nawaz said that the PML-N would establish a coalition government in Balochistan and resolve the problems faced by the locals.
Commenting on the issue of heavy electricity load shedding across the country, Nawaz said that his government would try to overcome the issue of load shedding in the minimum possible time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders