Nawaz Sharif should take pills for maturity: Malik
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif should ‘grow up’ and if he fails to do so, he should take pills to make him mature, commenting on Sharif’s desire to become the prime minister.
Malik said, “Nawaz Sharif has gone from Nawaz Sharif to Baby Nawaz Sharif. His desire to become third time PM has meant a departure from his principles and senses. Someone has whispered in his ear that if he pushes for early elections, Imran Khan will not be ready quickly enough and he will win. They’re wrong and he should know it. The way he is behaving is childish. He should act mature. If he cannot, there are pills available, he should take them.”
Malik also exuded optimism about the future of the PPP in the upcoming elections, reports The Nation.
“If we have a five year mandate, let the government complete its tenure. Democracy is difficult to come by. Inshallah, if Nawaz Sharif keeps going in this direction, the next elected government will also be the PPP’s,” he said.
“The PML-N wants elections announced before the PM files an appeal. Nawaz Sharif, in one thing, I have to say, is excellent. He has the best lawyers. How your lawyers manage to stay for four years running now? I will have to take one away from you, by paying them a higher fee. Why does Nawaz deny to the prime minister what he took advantage of when returning from exile? The same exile, when he took his whole family, 40 suitcases, even his cook - and forgot his party workers languishing in jail,” Malik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!