Nawaz`s first decision should be stopping drone strikes: Imran Khan
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has demanded incoming Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that after assuming office his first decision should be to either stop or shoot down drone strikes in the country.
According to the Daily Times, he said drone attacks will not be tolerated inside Pakistan.
He added that the people had voted those parties to power which promoted anti-drone policies.
Khan said people had rejected the policies adopted and pursued by former president General (r) Pervez Musharraf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days