Nepal has 74 hour weekly power outage
Kathmandu: Nepal has increased load-shedding
to 74 hours starting on Wednesday due to rapid decrease of water
level in rivers.
As per the new schedule to be effective from today, there
would be 11 hours of load-shedding for four days and 10 hours
for the rest three days every week.
Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), a government entity,
has imposed up to 11 hours power outage per day due to
decrease of water level in the country`s rivers, according to
The NEA had imposed 54 hours load shedding per week since
Nepal`s Energy Minister Prakash Sharan Mahat said that
the load shedding could climb up to 14 hour a day after
mid-February due to reduction of water levels in rivers
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly