Nepal PM calls on President
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal
on Tuesday paid a courtesy call to President Dr Ram Baran Yadav and
discussed various developments regarding the formation of the
country`s new Constitution.
The PM said as the Constitution could not be drafted
within the deadline of May 28 the government has started
consultation with various political parties for extending the
term of the CA.
He also informed the President that the government is
tabling a bill in the Parliament seeking extension of the term
of the CA, according to the Prime Minister?s office.
At that time the President stressed on the need to draft
the constitution from within the Constituent Assembly and
hoped that a consensus would be worked out among the political
parties to find a way out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan welcomes appointment of Urjit Patel as his successor
- French court suspends burkini ban after challenge
- Flipkart rejigs top order to 'simplify' organisation
- PM Modi announces task force to prepare action plan for next three Olympic Games
- US economic growth estimate for 2nd quarter cut to 1.1%