Nepal PM calls on President
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal
on Tuesday paid a courtesy call to President Dr Ram Baran Yadav and
discussed various developments regarding the formation of the
country`s new Constitution.
The PM said as the Constitution could not be drafted
within the deadline of May 28 the government has started
consultation with various political parties for extending the
term of the CA.
He also informed the President that the government is
tabling a bill in the Parliament seeking extension of the term
of the CA, according to the Prime Minister?s office.
At that time the President stressed on the need to draft
the constitution from within the Constituent Assembly and
hoped that a consensus would be worked out among the political
parties to find a way out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents