Nepal PM calls on President
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal
on Tuesday paid a courtesy call to President Dr Ram Baran Yadav and
discussed various developments regarding the formation of the
country`s new Constitution.
The PM said as the Constitution could not be drafted
within the deadline of May 28 the government has started
consultation with various political parties for extending the
term of the CA.
He also informed the President that the government is
tabling a bill in the Parliament seeking extension of the term
of the CA, according to the Prime Minister?s office.
At that time the President stressed on the need to draft
the constitution from within the Constituent Assembly and
hoped that a consensus would be worked out among the political
parties to find a way out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog