Nepal PM committed to holding polls on stipulated
Kathmandu: Amidst opposition uproar, Nepal Prime Minister Baburam Bhattarai on Friday said he is committed to hold the Constituent Assembly elections on November 22 and sought full cooperation from the elite Armed Police Force to hold the polls on the stipulated date.
Speaking to journalists in Pokhara, the Prime Minister said the government was making full preparations for timely holding the election for CA.
In another programme, the Prime Minister sought help of the security forces to conduct the election as per the government`s plan.
He expressed confidence that the Armed Police Force of the country will play a key role in the election as the country was still in the transition.
He claimed that the Constituent Assembly was dissolved as there was no other option before the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack