Nepal polls: India to donate 764 vehicles
Kathmandu: India is going to donate 764 vehicles to Nepal for its upcoming elections, said Foreign Minister Madhav Ghimire Tuesday.
Ghimire told IANS that during the day-long visit of his Indian counterpart Salman Khurshid, a Letter of Exchange (LoE) will be signed by both sides in which India has agreed to donate various kinds of 764 vehicles to Nepal to help during the November elections.
As many as 716 will go to Nepal`s home ministry and rest 48 will be given to Election Commission of Nepal.
The vehicles donated by India to be used by Nepali security agencies during the polls are worth Rs.800 million.
During the 2008 election, India had donated 500 various types of vehicles to Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today
- There was no intention to show disrespect to Stalin or DMK, clarifies Jayalalithaa
- Air ambulance crash lands in Delhi: This is how the pilot saved lives of passengers