Nepal President to visit India on February 15
Kathmandu: Nepal President Ram Baran
Yadav, who met External Affairs Minister S M Krishna on Saturday,
will make his maiden official visit to New Delhi next month.
Krishna today met the Nepalese President at Rashtrapati
Bhawan and discussed the political developments in the country
amid a deadlock between the 22-party coalition and the Maoists
over Yadav`s decision to reinstate General Rukmangad Katawal,
the then Army Chief dismissed by Maoists Prime Minister
Prachanda in May last year.
The Nepalese President is visiting India on February
15 at the invitation of the President of India and we
discussed the matter with President Yadav, Krishna told
journalists after the meeting.
This will be the first visit of the Nepalese president
to any foreign country after Nepal was declared a republic in
We are looking forward to the first visit of Nepalese
President to India, Krishna said.
They also discussed bilateral issues and constitution
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Singapore-based company develops robot therapist to help relieve muscle strains
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh chairs high-level meeting in Kashmir
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft