Nepalese President leaves for Kuwait
Kathmandu: Nepalese President Ram Baran Yadav on Friday left for Kuwait on a three-day state visit during which he will attend a special programme to mark the Gulf nation`s 50th Independence Day.
He is also scheduled to attend a function that marks the 5th anniversary of the accession to the throne of Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jabir Al-Sabah of Kuwait, according to a statement issued by the Rastrapati Bhawan here.
Among others who are accompanying the president are his daughter Anita Yadav and Foreign Secretary Madan Kumar Bhattarai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred