Nepalese President leaves for Kuwait
Kathmandu: Nepalese President Ram Baran Yadav on Friday left for Kuwait on a three-day state visit during which he will attend a special programme to mark the Gulf nation`s 50th Independence Day.
He is also scheduled to attend a function that marks the 5th anniversary of the accession to the throne of Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jabir Al-Sabah of Kuwait, according to a statement issued by the Rastrapati Bhawan here.
Among others who are accompanying the president are his daughter Anita Yadav and Foreign Secretary Madan Kumar Bhattarai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical