Nepal`s Dy PM to leave for India on 4-day visit
Kathmandu: Nepal`s Deputy Prime Minister
Bijaya Kumar Gachhadar will leave for India on Tuesday on a
four-day visit to hold talks on security issues.
During his stay in New Delhi, Gachhadar, who is also the
country`s Home Minister, will meet his Indian counterpart P
Chidambaram and Defence Minister A K Antony among others,
according to sources.
Nepal Police Chief Rabindra Pratap Shah and Chief
Investigation Officer of the National Intelligence Department
Moti Gurung will accompany Gachhadar, sources said.
This would be Gachhadar`s first visit to New Delhi after
assuming the office in August last year.
The visit comes shortly after the completion of the
two-day Nepal-India Home Secretary-Level talks in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal