Nepal`s Dy PM to leave for India on 4-day visit
Kathmandu: Nepal`s Deputy Prime Minister
Bijaya Kumar Gachhadar will leave for India on Tuesday on a
four-day visit to hold talks on security issues.
During his stay in New Delhi, Gachhadar, who is also the
country`s Home Minister, will meet his Indian counterpart P
Chidambaram and Defence Minister A K Antony among others,
according to sources.
Nepal Police Chief Rabindra Pratap Shah and Chief
Investigation Officer of the National Intelligence Department
Moti Gurung will accompany Gachhadar, sources said.
This would be Gachhadar`s first visit to New Delhi after
assuming the office in August last year.
The visit comes shortly after the completion of the
two-day Nepal-India Home Secretary-Level talks in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview