Nepal`s ex-crown prince Paras shows slight improvement: Doctors
Kathmandu: Nepal`s flamboyant former crown prince Paras Shah, who is being treated in Thailand following a cardiac arrest, showed slight improvement but is yet to regain his consciousness, doctors said on Monday.
Doctors, in a statement, said they have been successful to stop the bleeding in Shah`s stomach but his blood pressure was low.
The doctors found internal bleeding in Shah`s abdomen on yesterday. They, however, said the former crown prince has not regained his consciousness.
According to the Ekantipur news portal, the doctors have been working to make 42-year-old Paras`s blood pressure normal. It has been said despite the partial improvement in his health condition Shah still remains in critical condition.
Paras has been undergoing treatment at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital in Bangkok since Tuesday.
In September 2007, Paras had been admitted to the Norvic International Hospital in Kathmandu after he suffered a mild heart attack.
Paras, who as crown prince was unpopular for his play boy type of life style, has been staying in Bangkok for some time, though his wife Himani and other family members are in Nepal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?