Nepal`s ex-crown prince Paras shows slight improvement: Doctors
Kathmandu: Nepal`s flamboyant former crown prince Paras Shah, who is being treated in Thailand following a cardiac arrest, showed slight improvement but is yet to regain his consciousness, doctors said on Monday.
Doctors, in a statement, said they have been successful to stop the bleeding in Shah`s stomach but his blood pressure was low.
The doctors found internal bleeding in Shah`s abdomen on yesterday. They, however, said the former crown prince has not regained his consciousness.
According to the Ekantipur news portal, the doctors have been working to make 42-year-old Paras`s blood pressure normal. It has been said despite the partial improvement in his health condition Shah still remains in critical condition.
Paras has been undergoing treatment at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital in Bangkok since Tuesday.
In September 2007, Paras had been admitted to the Norvic International Hospital in Kathmandu after he suffered a mild heart attack.
Paras, who as crown prince was unpopular for his play boy type of life style, has been staying in Bangkok for some time, though his wife Himani and other family members are in Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?