Nepal`s ex-crown prince Paras shows slight improvement: Doctors
Kathmandu: Nepal`s flamboyant former crown prince Paras Shah, who is being treated in Thailand following a cardiac arrest, showed slight improvement but is yet to regain his consciousness, doctors said on Monday.
Doctors, in a statement, said they have been successful to stop the bleeding in Shah`s stomach but his blood pressure was low.
The doctors found internal bleeding in Shah`s abdomen on yesterday. They, however, said the former crown prince has not regained his consciousness.
According to the Ekantipur news portal, the doctors have been working to make 42-year-old Paras`s blood pressure normal. It has been said despite the partial improvement in his health condition Shah still remains in critical condition.
Paras has been undergoing treatment at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital in Bangkok since Tuesday.
In September 2007, Paras had been admitted to the Norvic International Hospital in Kathmandu after he suffered a mild heart attack.
Paras, who as crown prince was unpopular for his play boy type of life style, has been staying in Bangkok for some time, though his wife Himani and other family members are in Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof