New Pakistan chief justice to take oath on Sunday
Islamabad: Justice Nasirul Mulk will take oath Sunday as the chief justice of Pakistan.
President Mamnoon Hussain will administer the oath at Aiwan-e-Sadr, the president`s house, Geo News reported Saturday.
The 64-year-old, from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, will succeed Chief Justice Tassaduq Hussain Jillani, who had taken over last December from chief justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred