Next Pakistan polls to be free and fair: Zardari
Islamabad: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has promised that the next general elections in the country will be free and fair, and that the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) would once again be victorious.
The President also said all the chief ministers in the country will be from the PPP, Geo News reported.
Zardari said several mega projects had been launched by the present government for economic development of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?