No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump
Washington: The US should not give any money
to Pakistan untill they get rid of their nuclear weapons, said Donald Trump, believed to be a top Republican contender for the next presidential elections.
"Pakistan is a real problem because they have nuclear
weapons. And I would say something that I haven`t heard, I
would say we don`t give them any money unless they get rid of
their nuclear weapons," Trump told the Fox news in an
Trump said he does not consider Pakistan a friend of the US.
"Its very much like China. These are not friends of
ours. These are people that are totally in for themselves and
probably some pretty bad people and some enemies. They are not
friends of ours and we`re going to probably have to deal with
them a lot differently than we thought. These are not our
friends," he argued.
Observing that there are plenty of other terrorists
in Pakistan, Trump said the US shouldn`t be giving them USD
3.2 billion a year.
"I`ve also heard that in many cases where we had somebody
that we wanted to get, when we informed them and when we went
in to get that terrorist, they weren`t there. So somebody gave
them some clues. So this is not a good situation in Pakistan.
They have nuclear weapons. We`re giving them USD 3.2 billion a
year and they do not love us," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional