No terror attacks on Eid is govt`s success: Pakistan
Islamabad: Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik has described it a government`s success that no terrorism related incidents occurred in the country on Eid-ul-Aza festival Saturday.
Malik told media that the closure of mobile services on this occasion helped in preventing terrorists from carrying out attacks, Dawn reported Sunday.
The minister apologised to the public for the inconvenience caused by closure of mobile phone services on the festive occasion.
Over closure of Youtube in Pakistan, Malik said if the popular video website barred access to anti-Islamic material, there was possibility of the site being reopened in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?