No terror camps in PoK: Minister
Islamabad: Pakistan has rejected a recent media report that spoke about the existence of terrorist training camps in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
Foreign office spokesman Abdul Basit on Saturday termed the report in the British media as "baseless and malicious", Online news agency reported.
He said such "groundless reports" are aimed at "undermining the legitimate struggle of Kashmiris for their right to self-determination".
Basit said that Pakistan would continue extending full diplomatic and moral support to the Kashmiri people in their "struggle against Indian occupation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical