No terror camps in PoK: Minister
Islamabad: Pakistan has rejected a recent media report that spoke about the existence of terrorist training camps in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
Foreign office spokesman Abdul Basit on Saturday termed the report in the British media as "baseless and malicious", Online news agency reported.
He said such "groundless reports" are aimed at "undermining the legitimate struggle of Kashmiris for their right to self-determination".
Basit said that Pakistan would continue extending full diplomatic and moral support to the Kashmiri people in their "struggle against Indian occupation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself