Objectively preserve history: Pakistan President
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has asked historians and scholars to objectively preserve history.
He said they should ensure there are no deviations or misinterpretations.
The President was talking to eminent scholars of the history of the Pakistan Movement here, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Pakistan was formed in 1947 after the partition of the subcontinent.
Zardari said history must be recorded for our coming generations and it should be done objectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi