Objectively preserve history: Pakistan President
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has asked historians and scholars to objectively preserve history.
He said they should ensure there are no deviations or misinterpretations.
The President was talking to eminent scholars of the history of the Pakistan Movement here, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Pakistan was formed in 1947 after the partition of the subcontinent.
Zardari said history must be recorded for our coming generations and it should be done objectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested