Objectively preserve history: Pakistan President
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has asked historians and scholars to objectively preserve history.
He said they should ensure there are no deviations or misinterpretations.
The President was talking to eminent scholars of the history of the Pakistan Movement here, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Pakistan was formed in 1947 after the partition of the subcontinent.
Zardari said history must be recorded for our coming generations and it should be done objectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez