One killed after grenade thrown at a Pak brothel
Islamabad: A man was killed and eight others,
including three women were injured, when unidentified men
lobbed a grenade at a brothel in Sibi area of Balochistan
province of southwest Pakistan Wednesday, police said.
The man was killed instantly when the grenade went off.
The injured were taken to a nearby state-run hospital.
Additional police forces reached the site and cordoned off
the area before launching an operation to trace out the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why