One killed in attack in Peshawar
Peshawar: A man was killed and two others were injured when unidentified persons lobbed a grenade and opened fire at a home in this northwestern Pakistani city on Tuesday.
The incident occurred at Zara Kalli Shah Alam in Peshawar district. The attackers fired indiscriminately with automatic weapons after throwing the grenade, police said.
Muhammad Khadim was killed while two others sustained injuries. They were taken to a nearby hospital.
The motive for the attack could not immediately be ascertained. However, police said old enmity could not be ruled out in the incident.
The victim originally belonged to the restive Mohmand tribal region and had migrated to Peshawar a few months back due to concerns about terrorism in the tribal belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?