One killed, seven injured in Baluchistan violence
Karachi: One person was killed and at least seven persons injured when gunmen opened fire on a rally of a religious party at Quetta in Baluchistan, police said.
Unknown motorcyclists opened fire at rally of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) at Liaquat Baazar but the assailants had managed to escape, they said.
According to ASWJ leaders, Qari Amin a prayer leader at Bilal mosque in Korangi was shot dead by unknown assailants.
Soon after the incident, ASWJ workers staged a sit-in to protest against the shooting and pelted stones at passing vehicles.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district