One policeman injured in Taliban attack in Pak
Peshawar: Pro-Taliban fighters lobbed
grenades at a police check post in northwest Pakistan on Saturday,
injuring a policeman, officials said.
The militants targeted a check post at Bara Shaikhan,
located along the boundary between Peshawar district and the
Khyber tribal region, police said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Militants of the banned Lashkar-e-Islam led by Mangal
Bagh Afridi are active in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble