Osama wore cowboy hat to stay incognito in Abbottabad
Sydney: Slain al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden often wore an American cowboy hat to avoid detection from the United States while hiding in his Pakistan.
Laden believed that the dress code helped him avoid being spotted by US drones strikes.
Laden`s undercover dress code is revealed in the findings of the so-called Abbottabad Commission, a group assigned by the Pakistani government to investigate the inability to find the al Qaeda leader, news.com.au reports.
The documents of the Abbottabad Commission give an extraordinary insight into the life of the once-world`s most wanted man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’