Osama wore cowboy hat to stay incognito in Abbottabad
Sydney: Slain al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden often wore an American cowboy hat to avoid detection from the United States while hiding in his Pakistan.
Laden believed that the dress code helped him avoid being spotted by US drones strikes.
Laden`s undercover dress code is revealed in the findings of the so-called Abbottabad Commission, a group assigned by the Pakistani government to investigate the inability to find the al Qaeda leader, news.com.au reports.
The documents of the Abbottabad Commission give an extraordinary insight into the life of the once-world`s most wanted man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH