Over 100 apprehended in Pakistan`s troubled Mohmand region
Peshawar: Security forces in Pakistan`s
Mohmand tribal region apprehended 102 suspected people, in
intensified search operations after a recent attack on a
security check post in the region.
The 102 people who were picked up includes 11 wanted
people, security officials in the country`s northwest said
Political authorities of Mohmand Agency have
intensified search operations after some militants attacked a
security forces post at Ghanam Shah and injured a paramilitary
Militants also blew up a girl`s school at Yakka Ghund
in Mohmand Agency.
An official of the political administration confirmed
the arrests and said 11 of the detained people were wanted for
alleged involvement in subversive activities and links with
The arrested suspects will be thoroughly interrogated,
the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray