Over 100 apprehended in Pakistan`s troubled Mohmand region
Peshawar: Security forces in Pakistan`s
Mohmand tribal region apprehended 102 suspected people, in
intensified search operations after a recent attack on a
security check post in the region.
The 102 people who were picked up includes 11 wanted
people, security officials in the country`s northwest said
Political authorities of Mohmand Agency have
intensified search operations after some militants attacked a
security forces post at Ghanam Shah and injured a paramilitary
Militants also blew up a girl`s school at Yakka Ghund
in Mohmand Agency.
An official of the political administration confirmed
the arrests and said 11 of the detained people were wanted for
alleged involvement in subversive activities and links with
The arrested suspects will be thoroughly interrogated,
the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed