Over 100 injured in South Korean train collision
Seoul: More than 100 people were injured, 30 of them seriously, in South Korea`s Busan city Thursday evening after two subway trains collided, Xinhua reported citing local media.
The accident occurred around 8 pm after a train coming to help passengers of another train, which had halted in a tunnel due to some fault in the engine, collided with the stationary train.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29