Over 100 injured in South Korean train collision
Seoul: More than 100 people were injured, 30 of them seriously, in South Korea`s Busan city Thursday evening after two subway trains collided, Xinhua reported citing local media.
The accident occurred around 8 pm after a train coming to help passengers of another train, which had halted in a tunnel due to some fault in the engine, collided with the stationary train.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video