Over 14 killed in Pakistan accident
Islamabad: At least 14 people, including children, were killed Tuesday in an accident near Pakistan`s Taxila town, a media report said.
The accident took place close to Taxila, a tourist spot located some 40 km west of Pakistan`s capital Islamabad.
The accident occurred when a passenger van caught fire following an explosion of a CNG cylinder, reported Xinhua.
The passengers, including women and children, were burnt to death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read