Over 3,000 terrorists held in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistani law enforcement
agencies arrested 3,143 terrorists over the past three years,
with a majority of the arrests being made in the restive
northern Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.
A total of 4,240 weapons were seized from the arrested
terrorists, including rocket launchers, missiles, suicide
jackets, bombs, grenades, mines and anti-aircraft guns.
Of the total arrests, 2,101 terrorists were detained in
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, 231 in Punjab, 145 in Sindh, 343 in
Balochistan, 130 in Islamabad, 106 in Gilgit-Baltistan, 80 in
the tribal belt and five in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, an
A total of 505 people were killed and 1,720 injured in
terrorist attacks in Punjab during the past two years, the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals