Over 3,000 terrorists held in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistani law enforcement
agencies arrested 3,143 terrorists over the past three years,
with a majority of the arrests being made in the restive
northern Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.
A total of 4,240 weapons were seized from the arrested
terrorists, including rocket launchers, missiles, suicide
jackets, bombs, grenades, mines and anti-aircraft guns.
Of the total arrests, 2,101 terrorists were detained in
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, 231 in Punjab, 145 in Sindh, 343 in
Balochistan, 130 in Islamabad, 106 in Gilgit-Baltistan, 80 in
the tribal belt and five in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, an
A total of 505 people were killed and 1,720 injured in
terrorist attacks in Punjab during the past two years, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?