PAF sending F-16 squadron for US air exercise
Karachi: The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) would be sending one of its F-16 squadrons to the US for the multinational air exercise ‘Red Flag’, which is scheduled to begin on July 15.
A statement issued by the PAF said that Pakistani F-16’s would take part in the reputed exercise which would be attended by some of the leading air forces of the world, including the US Air Force.
PAF’s F-16s would fly across the Atlantic Ocean to participate in the exercises to further hone the skills of its combat and technical crew, The Daily Times quoted the statement, as saying.
Red Flag is one of the most reputed air force exercises in the world and has been held periodically in the US since 1975.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'