Pak: 10 suspected militants killed in US drone strike
North Waziristan: A fresh drone attack on a house in Darr-e-Nishtar, North Waziristan, on Saturday morning has reportedly killed at least 10 suspected militants and injured one, according to reports.
The US drone fired four missiles on the house in the Shawal valley in a pre-dawn attack.
Rescue officials cited the presence of at least four drones in the skies overhead, fearing which rescue efforts had been delayed, reports The Express Tribune.
Late last month, a drone strike in North Waziristan killed four suspected militants and injured three others.
The attack had drawn widespread criticism from Pakistan, which lodged a formal complaint with the US over the attack. Political leaders criticised the attack, with Senator Raza Rabbani declaring that the US had to start respecting Pakistan’s red lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath