Pak: 10 suspected militants killed in US drone strike
North Waziristan: A fresh drone attack on a house in Darr-e-Nishtar, North Waziristan, on Saturday morning has reportedly killed at least 10 suspected militants and injured one, according to reports.
The US drone fired four missiles on the house in the Shawal valley in a pre-dawn attack.
Rescue officials cited the presence of at least four drones in the skies overhead, fearing which rescue efforts had been delayed, reports The Express Tribune.
Late last month, a drone strike in North Waziristan killed four suspected militants and injured three others.
The attack had drawn widespread criticism from Pakistan, which lodged a formal complaint with the US over the attack. Political leaders criticised the attack, with Senator Raza Rabbani declaring that the US had to start respecting Pakistan’s red lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown