Pak: 10 suspected militants killed in US drone strike
North Waziristan: A fresh drone attack on a house in Darr-e-Nishtar, North Waziristan, on Saturday morning has reportedly killed at least 10 suspected militants and injured one, according to reports.
The US drone fired four missiles on the house in the Shawal valley in a pre-dawn attack.
Rescue officials cited the presence of at least four drones in the skies overhead, fearing which rescue efforts had been delayed, reports The Express Tribune.
Late last month, a drone strike in North Waziristan killed four suspected militants and injured three others.
The attack had drawn widespread criticism from Pakistan, which lodged a formal complaint with the US over the attack. Political leaders criticised the attack, with Senator Raza Rabbani declaring that the US had to start respecting Pakistan’s red lines.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Supreme Court ban on 2000 cc diesel cars stays
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees
- Vodafone appoints six investment banks for $3 billion India IPO
- No takers for Kingfisher Airlines brand at online auction
- Uttarakhand forest fire: PMO assures help for relief work