Pak: 10 suspected militants killed in US drone strike
North Waziristan: A fresh drone attack on a house in Darr-e-Nishtar, North Waziristan, on Saturday morning has reportedly killed at least 10 suspected militants and injured one, according to reports.
The US drone fired four missiles on the house in the Shawal valley in a pre-dawn attack.
Rescue officials cited the presence of at least four drones in the skies overhead, fearing which rescue efforts had been delayed, reports The Express Tribune.
Late last month, a drone strike in North Waziristan killed four suspected militants and injured three others.
The attack had drawn widespread criticism from Pakistan, which lodged a formal complaint with the US over the attack. Political leaders criticised the attack, with Senator Raza Rabbani declaring that the US had to start respecting Pakistan’s red lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam