Pak: 10 suspected militants killed in US drone strike
North Waziristan: A fresh drone attack on a house in Darr-e-Nishtar, North Waziristan, on Saturday morning has reportedly killed at least 10 suspected militants and injured one, according to reports.
The US drone fired four missiles on the house in the Shawal valley in a pre-dawn attack.
Rescue officials cited the presence of at least four drones in the skies overhead, fearing which rescue efforts had been delayed, reports The Express Tribune.
Late last month, a drone strike in North Waziristan killed four suspected militants and injured three others.
The attack had drawn widespread criticism from Pakistan, which lodged a formal complaint with the US over the attack. Political leaders criticised the attack, with Senator Raza Rabbani declaring that the US had to start respecting Pakistan’s red lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof