Pak: 3 security personnel killed in Quetta blast
Islamabad: Three security personnel were killed and 10 others, including passersby, injured when a security forces vehicle was targeted with a roadside bomb in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan on Friday.
A convoy of the Frontier Corps was moving through Saryab Road in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province, when the bomb went off, officials told the media.
Three paramilitary personnel were killed instantly and a vehicle was damaged by the blast.
Several passersby were among the injured, who were taken to a nearby hospital. Officials described the condition of two of the injured as serious.
Officials said the bomb was planted in a cycle parked by the roadside.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai