Pak: 3 security personnel killed in Quetta blast
Islamabad: Three security personnel were killed and 10 others, including passersby, injured when a security forces vehicle was targeted with a roadside bomb in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan on Friday.
A convoy of the Frontier Corps was moving through Saryab Road in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province, when the bomb went off, officials told the media.
Three paramilitary personnel were killed instantly and a vehicle was damaged by the blast.
Several passersby were among the injured, who were taken to a nearby hospital. Officials described the condition of two of the injured as serious.
Officials said the bomb was planted in a cycle parked by the roadside.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you