Pak: 3 security personnel killed in Quetta blast
Islamabad: Three security personnel were killed and 10 others, including passersby, injured when a security forces vehicle was targeted with a roadside bomb in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan on Friday.
A convoy of the Frontier Corps was moving through Saryab Road in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province, when the bomb went off, officials told the media.
Three paramilitary personnel were killed instantly and a vehicle was damaged by the blast.
Several passersby were among the injured, who were taken to a nearby hospital. Officials described the condition of two of the injured as serious.
Officials said the bomb was planted in a cycle parked by the roadside.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed