Pak: 3 terrorists killed as suicide jacket explodes
Lahore: Three terrorists were killed when a suicide jacket they were preparing, exploded at a village in Pakistan`s Punjab province on Thursday.
The incident occurred at the village located 80 km from Bhakkar city in Punjab, police said.
The three terrorists were killed instantly, Superintendent of Police Saifullah Khattak told reporters.
Police launched a search operation in the area after the blast.
A civil defence team was called in from Bhakkar city to defuse other suicide vests found in the possession of the dead terrorists, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why