Pak air strikes kills several militants in N Waziristan
Islamabad: Several militants were killed on Sunday in Pakistani military`s ongoing offensive against local and foreign fighters in North Waziristan.
The early morning attacks were launched in Mirali area.
Military said the jets targeted terrorist hideouts and cache of arms and ammunition.
"Five terrorist hideouts were destroyed and a number of terrorists killed," according to the statement.
It was the second attack in Mirali in as many days. At least 13 militants were killed in attacks yesterday.
More than 400 militants have been killed by the army since start of North Waziristan operation on June 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble