Pak armed forces` UAV crashes during trial flight
Islamabad: An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) of the Pakistani armed forces crashed near Mianwali while on a trial flight on Saturday.
The UAV crashed due to a technical fault near the Muree airbase of the Pakistan Air Force.
There was no damage to property or life on the ground, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details