Pak army chief meets Zardari, Gilani
Islamabad: Pakistan`s powerful army chief
Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Thursday called on President Asif Ali
Zardari and Premier Yousuf Raza Gilani and discussed with them
the overall security situation in the country, ahead of
External Affairs Minister S M Krishna`s meeting with the two
Kayani discussed with Zardari the security situation in
the country and operational matters of the army, an official
The army chief also went to the Prime Minister`s
Secretariat, where Kayani and Gilani discussed the overall
security situation in the country.
Besides, Kayani briefed the Premier on his recent visit
Kayani called on Zardari and Gilani ahead of Krishna`s
meeting with the two leaders.
The External Affairs Minister, who is here on a three-day
visit, held lengthy talks with his Pakistani counterpart Shah
Mahmood Qureshi today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Class Act! Footballer John Obi Mikel donates USD 30,000 to Nigeria's team for Rio Olympics
- Clinton accepts Democratic White House nomination in defining speech
- AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS TIP! Is this the fastest way to lose fat overnight?- Watch
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together