`Pak Army has no reservations over dialogue with Taliban`
Islamabad: The Pakistani Army has no reservations or danger from dialogue with the Taliban, Corps Commander Peshawar Lt General Khalid Rabbani has said, adding that a decision in this connection has to be taken by the government.
The Nation quoted Rabbani, as saying that except for a few areas of Khyber Agency and North Waziristan, peace has been restored in FATA.
He further said it was up to the government to decide about operation or dialogue in North Waziristan. He, however, clarified that so far there had been no military action in the agency.
Commenting on the situation in Swat, Rabbani said peace has been restored in Swat due to the sacrifices of local people and the Pakistan Army.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015
- Motorola expected to launch Moto G (4th Gen) handset on May 17
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday