Pak army helicopter crashes, 2 injured
Lahore: Two military personnel were injured when a small army helicopter crashed in a field in Pakistan`s Punjab province on Friday, police said.
The helicopter crashed at Wazirabad in Gujranwala district, 100 km from Lahore, this afternoon.
The pilot and co-pilot suffered injuries when they reportedly jumped out of the helicopter shortly before it hit the ground.
Reports said the two-seat helicopter was on a routine training flight from an army post in Wazirabad and the pilot lost control when it developed a fault.
Local residents took the army personnel to a nearby hospital, from where they were shifted to a military hospital in Gujranwala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Excessive childbirth fear can lead to post-partum depression
- Indian Sports Fraternity on Lionel Messi's decision to quit Argentina. See their reaction on Twitter!
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises
- Sensex stays flat after worst fall in four months