Pak army helicopter crashes, 2 injured
Lahore: Two military personnel were injured when a small army helicopter crashed in a field in Pakistan`s Punjab province on Friday, police said.
The helicopter crashed at Wazirabad in Gujranwala district, 100 km from Lahore, this afternoon.
The pilot and co-pilot suffered injuries when they reportedly jumped out of the helicopter shortly before it hit the ground.
Reports said the two-seat helicopter was on a routine training flight from an army post in Wazirabad and the pilot lost control when it developed a fault.
Local residents took the army personnel to a nearby hospital, from where they were shifted to a military hospital in Gujranwala.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India