Pak Army helicopter crashes in Chenab
Islamabad: A Pakistani Army helicopter was feared crashed as it went missing during a training mission in Pakistan`s eastern province of Punjab on Wednesday afternoon, local media quoted Army sources as saying.
The helicopter, which belonged to Pakistan Army, went missing while it was conducting a training mission in the Wazirabad area of northeast Punjab province, said local media DAWN, adding that one pilot and a training officer were on board.
Details about the incident are not immediately available at this point.
Earlier this month, on May 17, two Army trainer planes crashed in northern Pakistan after bumping into each other while on a training flight, leaving all the four pilots on the planes killed and five people on the ground injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them