Pak Army helicopter crashes in Chenab
Islamabad: A Pakistani Army helicopter was feared crashed as it went missing during a training mission in Pakistan`s eastern province of Punjab on Wednesday afternoon, local media quoted Army sources as saying.
The helicopter, which belonged to Pakistan Army, went missing while it was conducting a training mission in the Wazirabad area of northeast Punjab province, said local media DAWN, adding that one pilot and a training officer were on board.
Details about the incident are not immediately available at this point.
Earlier this month, on May 17, two Army trainer planes crashed in northern Pakistan after bumping into each other while on a training flight, leaving all the four pilots on the planes killed and five people on the ground injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city