Pak army kills 32 militants in North Waziristan
Islamabad: At least 32 militants were killed in the latest air strikes on their hideouts in the ongoing military operation in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal region, military said today.
Military gunship helicopters shelled three militant hideouts and killed 32 terrorists in Bangidar area of the troubled district, where army launched operation in June to remove al-Qaeda linked rebels.
The air raids also destroyed 23 vehicles and ammunition depot.
More than 600 militants have been killed by the army in the operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon