Pak army kills 32 militants in North Waziristan
Islamabad: At least 32 militants were killed in the latest air strikes on their hideouts in the ongoing military operation in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal region, military said today.
Military gunship helicopters shelled three militant hideouts and killed 32 terrorists in Bangidar area of the troubled district, where army launched operation in June to remove al-Qaeda linked rebels.
The air raids also destroyed 23 vehicles and ammunition depot.
More than 600 militants have been killed by the army in the operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing