Pak army kills 32 militants in North Waziristan
Islamabad: At least 32 militants were killed in the latest air strikes on their hideouts in the ongoing military operation in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal region, military said today.
Military gunship helicopters shelled three militant hideouts and killed 32 terrorists in Bangidar area of the troubled district, where army launched operation in June to remove al-Qaeda linked rebels.
The air raids also destroyed 23 vehicles and ammunition depot.
More than 600 militants have been killed by the army in the operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communal clash in Gujarat kills one
- IAF's AN-32 transport aircraft with 29 on board goes missing; massive search operation launched
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case