Pak Army officer killed in South Waziristan
Islamabad: A Pakistan Army officer was killed when troops were targeted with an improvised explosive device in the restive South Waziristan tribal region on Thursday.\
Six soldiers were injured as a result of the explosion, state-run APP news agency quoted official sources as saying.
No further details about the incident were immediately available.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly