Pak Army says its soldier inadvertently crossed LoC
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army on Thursday said one of its soldiers had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir and contact was being established with Indian authorities for his return.
The Pakistani soldier lost his way this afternoon and inadvertently crossed the LoC in Khoi Ratta sector, military officials said.
Contact was being established with Indian authorities for the soldier`s return, the officials said.
Such incidents had happened on both sides in the past and were sorted out mutually, they said.
The incident occurred even as the two sides traded fresh charges of ceasefire violations along the 742-km LoC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried