Pak Army says its soldier inadvertently crossed LoC
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army on Thursday said one of its soldiers had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir and contact was being established with Indian authorities for his return.
The Pakistani soldier lost his way this afternoon and inadvertently crossed the LoC in Khoi Ratta sector, military officials said.
Contact was being established with Indian authorities for the soldier`s return, the officials said.
Such incidents had happened on both sides in the past and were sorted out mutually, they said.
The incident occurred even as the two sides traded fresh charges of ceasefire violations along the 742-km LoC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune