Pak Army should monitor polling: Imran Khan
Islamabad: Cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan wants the Pakistan Army to monitor polling in any constituency the poll panel pin-points during the next general elections.
The Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman said change was possible only through ballot, Online news agency reported Sunday.
The general elections, due in early 2013, would begin an era of modern politics, which would end family-oriented politics in the country, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Pakistan has started behaving like an enemy: JD(U)
- Donald Trump links death of NBA star's cousin to black vote
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- STOP THIS SHAME! Minor gangraped in Delhi's Jamia Nagar; suspect is juvenile
- Benefits of face scrubs for men