Pak Army should monitor polling: Imran Khan
Islamabad: Cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan wants the Pakistan Army to monitor polling in any constituency the poll panel pin-points during the next general elections.
The Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman said change was possible only through ballot, Online news agency reported Sunday.
The general elections, due in early 2013, would begin an era of modern politics, which would end family-oriented politics in the country, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- PM Modi to chair NITI Aayog meet today, review 15-year vision plan
- Landslides close Jammu-Srinagar highway; Amarnath Yatra suspended
- Italian leaders vow to prevent terrorist attacks
- UN chief voices concern over Turkey situation
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic