`Pak atomic assets kept safe by 2500 security guards`
Islamabad: The atomic assets in Pakistan are absolutely safe and guarded by highly trained security force of 2500 personnel, who are equipped with modern weapons, Minister for Finance Ishaq Dar has said.
Speaking in National Assembly, Dar said the atomic assets are being guarded by Special Response Force, Special Escort Force, Marine Force, Counter Intelligence Teams and Personnel Reliability Programmes.
According to the Dawn News, speaking about measures taken for security of Strategic Assets of the country, he said Pakistan`s security programme to safeguard the assets is prepared with a great sense of responsibility.
He said the programme is protected by Strategic Forces Command and it works under a strict Regulatory Regime relating to nuclear safety including protection of material and facilities, Fissile Material Control and Accounting, steps against illegal trafficking and border controls, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read