`Pak atomic assets kept safe by 2500 security guards`
Islamabad: The atomic assets in Pakistan are absolutely safe and guarded by highly trained security force of 2500 personnel, who are equipped with modern weapons, Minister for Finance Ishaq Dar has said.
Speaking in National Assembly, Dar said the atomic assets are being guarded by Special Response Force, Special Escort Force, Marine Force, Counter Intelligence Teams and Personnel Reliability Programmes.
According to the Dawn News, speaking about measures taken for security of Strategic Assets of the country, he said Pakistan`s security programme to safeguard the assets is prepared with a great sense of responsibility.
He said the programme is protected by Strategic Forces Command and it works under a strict Regulatory Regime relating to nuclear safety including protection of material and facilities, Fissile Material Control and Accounting, steps against illegal trafficking and border controls, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1