Pak beauty pageant organiser sick of hypocrite Pakistanis
Islamabad: The organiser of Miss Pakistan World pageant has said she has had enough of the "hypocritical behaviour" of Pakistanis even as she gets set to hold the eighth edition of the pageant in Toronto next month.
"As I meet more and more people in my life, I come across more and more hypocrites of different colours. They all begin with one sentence: I am a moderate Muslim, but the ones who claim they are the moderate Muslims are the ones who show the first sign of hypocrisy," Sonia Ahmed vented on her blog.
"So guys, when Pakistanis say they are moderate Muslims, beware, as that`s just another form of hypocrisy," she concluded on a post titled `When Pakistanis say they are moderate Muslims`.
Ahmed is the one-woman show behind the Miss Pakistan World and Mrs Pakistan World pageants.
She has had to put up with negative press in Pakistan but there has no stopping her.
"Wow, hypocrisy has reached a brand new level. So yes, party, have women expose, drink, and do all the other things, but hey, wash your sins during the Holy month and become brand new after that and then gloat about it?" she wrote in another post.
Ahmed also objected to Pakistan rushing to Palestine`s help.
"Common, Pakistan, enough of your love for Palestine, first prove that you are a nation worthy to love your own people first. My dear cowards, do something for Pa-Kiss-Taan first, then worry about Pa-less-tine," she wrote.
"Yes, let`s do that and if you are Muslim enough, then we should start Freedom Flotilla for Pakistan! Let`s see you guys do that!" she added.
Ahmed, a fan of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf, describes her political views as "progressive and liberal but pro-Musharraf only!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt