Pak begins 2nd phase of war games near Indian border
Islamabad: Pakistan Sunday launched the second phase of its biggest ever military exercise, dubbed Azm-e-Nou-3, near the Indian border.
The drill near Sialkot in Punjab province will continue till May 3. About 20,000 personnel from the army and the air force are taking part in the exercise, the Online news agency reported.
The security forces will test their new weaponry during the exercise. They will also demonstrate techniques to bring down drones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!