Pak begins 2nd phase of war games near Indian border
Islamabad: Pakistan Sunday launched the second phase of its biggest ever military exercise, dubbed Azm-e-Nou-3, near the Indian border.
The drill near Sialkot in Punjab province will continue till May 3. About 20,000 personnel from the army and the air force are taking part in the exercise, the Online news agency reported.
The security forces will test their new weaponry during the exercise. They will also demonstrate techniques to bring down drones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- Performance issues led to my ouster as Flipkart CEO, says Sachin Bansal
- 'Delhi earthquake today' trending on social media
- Audi to have petrol variants across portfolio by next year
- Gold price falls by Rs 200 to 1-week low of Rs 31,050 per ten grams