Pak begins 2nd phase of war games near Indian border
Islamabad: Pakistan Sunday launched the second phase of its biggest ever military exercise, dubbed Azm-e-Nou-3, near the Indian border.
The drill near Sialkot in Punjab province will continue till May 3. About 20,000 personnel from the army and the air force are taking part in the exercise, the Online news agency reported.
The security forces will test their new weaponry during the exercise. They will also demonstrate techniques to bring down drones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars