Pak begins 2nd phase of war games near Indian border
Islamabad: Pakistan Sunday launched the second phase of its biggest ever military exercise, dubbed Azm-e-Nou-3, near the Indian border.
The drill near Sialkot in Punjab province will continue till May 3. About 20,000 personnel from the army and the air force are taking part in the exercise, the Online news agency reported.
The security forces will test their new weaponry during the exercise. They will also demonstrate techniques to bring down drones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?