Pak begins 2nd phase of war games near Indian border
Islamabad: Pakistan Sunday launched the second phase of its biggest ever military exercise, dubbed Azm-e-Nou-3, near the Indian border.
The drill near Sialkot in Punjab province will continue till May 3. About 20,000 personnel from the army and the air force are taking part in the exercise, the Online news agency reported.
The security forces will test their new weaponry during the exercise. They will also demonstrate techniques to bring down drones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him