Pak cannibal brothers released from jail, boy`s head found in their home
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: In a shocking case, the head of a boy was found at the house of two brothers in Pakistan who were recently released from prison for indulging in cannibalism.
While one of the brother, Arif has been arrested, the second one, Farman is still on the run.
The shocking case came to light in 2011 when the duo dug up to 150 corpses from graveyard in their hometown Bhakkar district and ate human flesh.
In the absence of any specific law against cannibalism, they were then imprisoned in Mianwali`s district jail for two years under the Maintenance of Public Order section of the Pakistan Penal Code and fined Rs 50,000 each and were recently released.
The head of the boy was found in their possession after police conducted a raid at their residence shortly after their release.
Arif has admitted to consuming human flesh.
During their prison term, they were examined by the neurophysiology department of the King Edwards medical college, Lahore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know