Pak cannibal brothers released from jail, boy`s head found in their home
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: In a shocking case, the head of a boy was found at the house of two brothers in Pakistan who were recently released from prison for indulging in cannibalism.
While one of the brother, Arif has been arrested, the second one, Farman is still on the run.
The shocking case came to light in 2011 when the duo dug up to 150 corpses from graveyard in their hometown Bhakkar district and ate human flesh.
In the absence of any specific law against cannibalism, they were then imprisoned in Mianwali`s district jail for two years under the Maintenance of Public Order section of the Pakistan Penal Code and fined Rs 50,000 each and were recently released.
The head of the boy was found in their possession after police conducted a raid at their residence shortly after their release.
Arif has admitted to consuming human flesh.
During their prison term, they were examined by the neurophysiology department of the King Edwards medical college, Lahore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah