Pak claims India `interfering` in Balochistan
Islamabad: Pakistan on Wednesday claimed that India
is "interfering" in its southwestern Balochistan province, a
charge New Delhi has repeatedly denied.
Making a statement in the Senate or upper house of
Parliament in response to points raised by lawmakers, Interior
Minister Rehman Malik said Pakistan has evidence that India is
"interfering" in Balochistan.
He did not give details about his charge, which has
already been dismissed by India.
Malik also claimed that Pakistan has identified terrorist
training camps established inside Afghanistan for interference
in Balochistan. This issue has formally been taken up with the
Afghan government, he said.
Some persons reported missing from Balochistan were
forcibly taken to these training camps in Afghanistan, he
Though the Baloch Liberation Army said 6,000 people
were missing from Balochistan, this was later reduced to
Balochistan government provided a list of 992 missing
persons, which included 600 without necessary particulars,
An advertisement was published in newspapers asking
people to provide details about missing persons and only 43
applications had been received by authorities so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy