Pak claims test firing of new anti-tank missile
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army has carried out
test firing of a new indigenous anti-tank missile from a site near Jehlum, about 100 kilometres east of the capital.
The test successfully met all trial parameters, Kyodo
reported quoting a Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR)
`Daily Times` quoting Pakistani Army officials claimed
that with the successful test firing at the Tilla range,
"Pakistan has taken an edge over the rivals in conventional
Kyodo said Khan Research Laboratory, named after
disgraced nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan, developed an
anti-tank missile in the early 1990s using a
remote-controlled, wire-guided system with a 3,000-metre range.
But authoritative sources told Kyodo News the version of
anti-tank missile tested yesterday is equipped with an
automatic guidance system, without wires, and has a greater
No additional information about the new missile was
Earlier media reports had said Pakistan acquired and
modified a Chinese anti-tank missile which it has named
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Efforts to be made to restore NMNH specimens: Javadekar
- Check out! These are the top 10 defaulters in India; Kingfisher Airlines at No. 9?
- Shades of DMK promises in Cong manifesto for TN polls
- Chewbacca is not just a Star Wars character's name anymore!
- PM Modi should spend a day each in drought-hit places: Shiv Sena