Pak court frees 3 in New York bombing plot
Islamabad: A Pakistani court on Saturday acquitted all three Pakistani nationals accused in a botched bombing attack in New York, Online news agency reported.
The accused Akhtar, Muhammad Shoaib Mughal and Muhammad Shahid Hussain were arrested May 8, 2010, for their alleged links with Faisal Shahzad who was detained in the US for an attempted terrorist attack in New York`s Times Square.
US authorities had arrested Pakistani youth Shahzad May 1, 2010, for attempted Times Square car bombing and described him as a would-be terrorist who sought explosives training in Pakistan`s Waziristan region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das