Pak court frees 3 in New York bombing plot
Islamabad: A Pakistani court on Saturday acquitted all three Pakistani nationals accused in a botched bombing attack in New York, Online news agency reported.
The accused Akhtar, Muhammad Shoaib Mughal and Muhammad Shahid Hussain were arrested May 8, 2010, for their alleged links with Faisal Shahzad who was detained in the US for an attempted terrorist attack in New York`s Times Square.
US authorities had arrested Pakistani youth Shahzad May 1, 2010, for attempted Times Square car bombing and described him as a would-be terrorist who sought explosives training in Pakistan`s Waziristan region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday