Pak court sentences terrorist to 29 yrs in jail
Lahore: A Pakistani court has given a 29-year jail term to a terrorist for possessing explosive materials.
Hafiz Moaaz was arrested by police last year from a house in Faisal Town area of Lahore after he was injured when a grenade accidentally went off within the home.
Police registered a case against him under the Anti-Terrorism Act and submitted a charge-sheet against him.
An anti-terrorism court yesterday gave him a 29-year sentence for collaborating in and committing acts of terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'