Pak court sentences terrorist to 29 yrs in jail
Lahore: A Pakistani court has given a 29-year jail term to a terrorist for possessing explosive materials.
Hafiz Moaaz was arrested by police last year from a house in Faisal Town area of Lahore after he was injured when a grenade accidentally went off within the home.
Police registered a case against him under the Anti-Terrorism Act and submitted a charge-sheet against him.
An anti-terrorism court yesterday gave him a 29-year sentence for collaborating in and committing acts of terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price