Pak court to hear NAB references against Sharif brothers on Feb 22
Lahore: A special accountability court has fixed February 22 (Monday) as the next date of hearing of three National Accountability Bureau (NAB) corruption-related references filed against former Pakistan prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif his son Hussain Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, his son MNA Hamza Shahbaz as well as Senator Ishaq Dar and others.
According to the Daily Times, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had filed three separate applications through NAB Special Senior Prosecutor Abdul Baseer Qureshi in the special accountability court No 1.
According to an Aaj Kal report, the applications had requested all cases to be reopened against the accused in the Hudaibia Paper Mill money-laundering and illegal assets cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement