Pak court to hear NAB references against Sharif brothers on Feb 22
Lahore: A special accountability court has fixed February 22 (Monday) as the next date of hearing of three National Accountability Bureau (NAB) corruption-related references filed against former Pakistan prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif his son Hussain Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, his son MNA Hamza Shahbaz as well as Senator Ishaq Dar and others.
According to the Daily Times, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had filed three separate applications through NAB Special Senior Prosecutor Abdul Baseer Qureshi in the special accountability court No 1.
According to an Aaj Kal report, the applications had requested all cases to be reopened against the accused in the Hudaibia Paper Mill money-laundering and illegal assets cases.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'