Pak court to hear NAB references against Sharif brothers on Feb 22
Lahore: A special accountability court has fixed February 22 (Monday) as the next date of hearing of three National Accountability Bureau (NAB) corruption-related references filed against former Pakistan prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif his son Hussain Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, his son MNA Hamza Shahbaz as well as Senator Ishaq Dar and others.
According to the Daily Times, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had filed three separate applications through NAB Special Senior Prosecutor Abdul Baseer Qureshi in the special accountability court No 1.
According to an Aaj Kal report, the applications had requested all cases to be reopened against the accused in the Hudaibia Paper Mill money-laundering and illegal assets cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof